How to use Task Tracking Template in Orangescrum?
Get going with effective Task Tracking template:
- Create Project with Task Tracking Template
- This template comes with 7 pre-defined status:
- To Do
- Do Later
- On Track
- In Review
- Board will be the default view for all Task Tracking projects
- You can add new status from the Kanban view, from the status workflow page or change to another pre-defined workflow from the project page.
- Kick start simplified task tracking by adding tasks to your "TO DO" lists.
- Select the task type as "meeting, review, development" etc. for each of your tasks.
- Provide a timeline, estimated hour and assign tasks to other members of your team.
- Once you start working on the tasks, drag and drop to update the request progress.
- Organize tasks into respective buckets as your plan evolves.
- Any status change in any tasks will be automatically move the task to the respective status column in Kanban view.
- Track all your tacks to closure successfully.
Why do you need this template?
Task information is scattered
Centralize all communication on a single task detail page with consolidated comments,files, chats and status updates.
Lack of relevant context
Classify tasks with custom task types, labels, reminders and task linking to have a 360 degrees view of execution.
Getting to the right information is messy
Smart filters help to group tasks by status, assignee, created by,types and labels to get to the crux in a single view.
Who can use this Task Tracking?
- Event Planning teams
- Campaign Management teams
- Design Teams
More business strategy templates
For scrum teams to plan backlog, manage sprints and track progress
For teams to visualize project progress in a board with custom status
Manage all your bugs & issues with pre-defined bug tracking workflow