Simple tracker to stay on top of all activities
How to use the Simple Project Template in Orangescrum?
Start your first project with the Simple template:
- Create Project with Simple Template
- This template comes with 4 pre-defined status:
- In Progress
- Kick start simplified task tracking by adding tasks to your "TO DO" lists.
- Select the task type as "meeting, review, development" etc. for each of your tasks.
- Provide a timeline, estimated hour and assign tasks to other members of your team.
- Once you start working on the tasks, drag and drop to update the request progress.
- Organize tasks into respective buckets as your plan evolves.
- Any status change in any tasks will be automatically move the task to the respective status column in Kanban view.
- Track all your tacks to closure successfully.
Why do you need this template?
Too many tasks are skipped
List down all project tasks and manage them centrally from one single view.
Unable to track progress
Quick status updates show the in progress & closed tasks and give you a good overview of how your team is making progress.
Team isn't aligned
Define estimated hours, start and due dates and assignee to know who is working on what and by when will all tasks be completed.
Who can use this Simple Template?
- Startup teams
- Customer Support Teams
- Content Marketing Teams
More business strategy templates
For scrum teams to plan backlog, manage sprints and track progress
For teams to visualize project progress in a board with custom status
Manage all your bugs & issues with pre-defined bug tracking workflow